How to select my courses
Creating your own course plan
Basic Steps: Find your Course > Or save as a selected course > Save as a favourite
Favourite courses are courses that they are planning to take in future or that will count towards their career goals.
How to choose my Courses:
- Log into SchoolPoint
- Navigate to Courses/Courses for me on the left hand side. A list of courses available to you (based on your timetable or Year Level will appear.
- Click on a course that you are interested in taking next year. You will be taken to a page that includes useful information such as course description, pathway and recommended prior learning.
- Click on the + Select as one of my Courses button to add this course to your Selected list. Click the same button to remove it.
- If you will be in Year 11 next year, you will be prompted to choose your compulsory English and Maths courses before you choose your options.
- Click on the View my Courses to view a summary of your courses.
- You can also choose the Add to your Favourites Courses button to add this course to your favourite list. Click the same button to view a list of your Favourite Courses. Click on the name of the course to remove it.
- Some courses will require you to write a note (or application) because of restricted numbers.
- If you are studying a mixed Level course, you can request an exemption to study courses at higher than your Year Level.