How to book a Parent Teacher interviews
Found in "My Conferences"
Welcome to booking Junior Parent/Teacher Interviews
Year 9 and 10 Parent Teacher Interviews will be held at Waimea College in the Hall and Library on Tuesday 20th and Wednesday 21st August, from 3.45 pm to 6.00 pm.
- To make a booking, please click "Book your Time".
- Your son/daughters teachers will appear on the screen, click the time you want and this will change to "Booked".
- You need to slide the bar at the bottom of the screen to find Wednesday 21st times.
- If you wish to delete an appointment, click on "View Summary", cancel will delete your appointment.
- Appointments are automatically saved as you book them. Once you have completed your bookings, please go to the View Summary page and print your interview times.
To make an appointment with a Deputy Principal on interview days please ring the College office.
Deans can be contacted via e-mail or phone if you wish to make an appointment at another time and date. If you want to have an appointment with a Deputy Principal please phone the College office.
PTA provide a cup of tea if you have spare time between appointments.
For any assistance, please phone the College office on 544 6099.