Year 13 Information
Information for Year 13 Students
- All students in Year 13 will need to choose a total of five subjects.
- Gateway is available on application to Ms van Tiggele.
- Students wishing to do six subjects should obtain advice from the Year 13 Deans.
- There are no compulsory subjects.
- If you do not meet the criteria for a Year 13 course, you may choose a Year 11 or Year 12 course in which you do meet the criteria. Please discuss this with a Dean or Guidance staff.
- If you want to gain University Entrance your course must include a minimum of three of the subjects marked with a 'diamond' – see subject code list.
- Scholarship is available in many subjects. These have a 'tick' next to them in the subject code list.
All courses are dependent on student numbers and staffing. Students will be advised if the school is unable to provide the subjects they select. If a course is over-subscribed, students will be required to take part in a selection process.